Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I love you Daddy!

I like hanging out with Daddy. I love Daddy. He is so fun. He is funny. My favorite thing to do with Daddy is go to places with him. We go to Target, Lowes, Wal-Mart and Hastings. I like to spend time with him. On Father’s Day, I want to give him 100 hugs.

My Story About My Dad

Once upon a time there was a dad named Aaron. Oh, and this dad was a super dad. He like kicked bad guys in the face. And, he kicked them in the belly and almost where their wee-wee was. Then he went home, watched a thirty minute show, took a nap. In his nap, he had a terrible dream. The good guys were losing. Then dad went home, got a bazooka and then he came back and shoot all the bad guys. Then he woke up and his dream was true. The good guys WERE losing! So then, well, he already was home, so he just got his bazooka that was in the house. Then he shot all the bad guys. The dad came home and all of his kids came and hugged him 100 times. The End.

3 Comments:

Blogger D.O. said...

Anson, thanks for writing a comment to me the other day! It made me very happy.

I think you're dad is pretty great too. Tell him "happy father's day" for me. Oh, and I liked your story a lot.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Anson, You're Dad's amazing! I didn't even know he had a bazooka! He and Dr. Rusty should team up! He's pretty awesome too.
Ms. Jenn

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's true! He's a doctor!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home