Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Why the Mayans Disappeared

Last summer me and my family went on vacation to Mexico. My grandma showed me a secret contraption. She said it would make us be able to go back in time. Of course, the place I wanted to go was the jungle. I wanted to go back a long time ago to find out why the Mayans disappeared. The Mayans looked a lot like cave mans. All the Incas and the Aztecs came to kill them. The place got too stinky because everybody killed animals. They only got their meat and left their skin out so it made it really stinky. So stinky that they went to Africa. They chopped down a lot of trees and made a boat. They paddled there. The End.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Anson, next could you figure out what made all the dinosaurs disappear? Was it a meteor? What was it? I need to know. Get back to me ASAP.
Ms. Jenn

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, they got extinct. That's it.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Anson,
You're so smart...you just gave ME a little history lesson.-Kirby

3:22 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Anson. I miss you, man. it's like in your last post you were 6 years old talking about humpty dumpty getting pooed on ...and in this one you sound like you're answering an essay question on a college-level anthropology class. what's up man? are you like 19 now or something? i am AMAZED at your knowledge of the myans and aztecs...i didn't know all that. pants...i didn't even wonder about that...you did ...way to go!!!

but listen to good old matt graham... just because you start growing up and talking about big people stuff...doesn't mean you have to stop talking about poo and stuff.

throw a little poo into those college essays when you get that chance...i did...and look at me now...

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anson, you are just getting too smart for me. I'm glad you're learning all about Mayans and Incas and Aztecs.

But I just have one question ...

Where was I when you and Grandma were going back in time? I was in Mexico too. How come I didn't get to go back in time? Huh?

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home