Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, August 04, 2006

Coffee Shops

Last night my dad took me and Lukas to the coffee shop. It was my second time to go. The first time I went to see Matt Graham playing in his band, and Hayden was playing the drums.

Last night, I got two drinks. They were Italian Soda, but different flavors. One was cherry. One was orange. I liked them.

I talked to Mr. Allen, Mrs. Michele, Pastor Butch, Mr. Andy, Mr. Tim and Crystal.

This is what I think about coffee shops…

They have a lot of things that are cool. They have snacks, cookies, drinks, coffee, couches, upstairs, books, adult books, kid books, and money from all different countries.

I think people like going to coffee shops because they can get coffee, can study, do research and like hanging out.

When I get 18 (not 16, because they get into a lot of wrecks) I’m going to drive there and go there every day that’s my day off.

2 Comments:

Blogger D.O. said...

whoa... Lukas??? I can't keep up.

Anson, I agree man, coffee shops are cool. My friend is starting one in China, isn't that cool?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Anson...were you at Coffee Station!? that's the only place i know with money from different countries. if i guessed right do i get a prize?

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home