Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Monday, July 17, 2006

A Trip to the Farm

I'm going to write a story before I go to bed, but right now, I just want to eat. So, here are the pictures for Emma and Jax. Tomorrow, you can read my story.





How to not be Scared of a Medium Sized Spider

First, you have to find a lot of spiders and usually look at them. Then, once you find a big one, you probably will be scared a little bit, but once it's a while, you won't be so scared.

Like today, we went to Aunt Debbie's farm, and Uncle Jason found a spider. We don't know what kind of spider it is, but we think it is a banana spider or a garden spider. Those can hurt your arm. It just feels like a little pinch. They don't bite. It's their legs. Well, first I didn't want to hold it. So, he was holding it. Then I touched it. Then it felt ok. Then I letted it crawl onto my hand. Then, I wasn't so scared.

I brought it home and putted it in the garden. It's gonna make a nest and we don't know if it is a boy or a girl.

And that's how. That's all. Bye.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

It was SO AWESOME! I can't a-lieve...maybe next time you go there, we can see it too. Well maybe someday we can go see it. I think it's so awesome and cool. I can't a-lieve it! So scary! Black eyes and orange scary. It's a spider I never saw before. It looks like a big Daddy one.
From, Emma.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

I love that spider! It's so big, and not scary. That spider's cool. Sometimes I go to your house and see that spider.
That's it.
Jax

6:35 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Anson,

You are soooo BRAVE!! I would never pick up a spider that looked like that! Do you like roaches? Because I can't stand them!! We're actually having someone come spray our house for the second time tomorrow b/c there are now a bunch of babies...I think some eggs hatched and now all the babies are coming out...if Charlie isn't home and I see a roach can I call you to come kill it for me?-Kirby

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH ANSON! I can't believe you held a spider! I've been scared of spiders my whole life. I can look at them now but I definitely can't touch them. You will have to show me how you do it sometime.

I miss you, buddy! Let's play together when I come back to town. See you later!

Andy

8:54 PM  
Blogger D.O. said...

wow man, you are brave (I always knew you were, this is just a reminder). I'm fairly sure I could not hold that spider with nearly the amount of confidence you have. I love you man!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know it's going to have a nest? Maybe it's a boy or a girl. I think girls have Daddys and lay their eggs too. If she makes a nest, that means she will have babies! Spiders have babies, so that's good. I never heard of a spider having a nest in the garden! Take care of it. Don't mess with it when it's making her eggs, but you gotta take good care of it. Feed it, don't mess with it when it's making eggs, and play with it a little bit.
from, Emma
See you tonight, I'm coming to your house! Um, and, I can't wait to see your doggy! You got a doggy AND a spider?! Whoa, that will take a lot of work.
Bye-bye.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home