Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cheaper by the Dozen Movie Review

Last night we watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and ate watermelon. The movie is about a vacation. The two dads want to have a race. Lizzie does not like it there because it smells like murky lake water. I thought it was pretty cool that they had a huge family and 12 kids! My favorite part was when one of the kids runned in a Hotel, I think, then rolled onto the floor. Ashton thought that was Hayden, so we rewind it and watched it again. It did look like something Hayden would do! I like where the two dads fell off the house and into the lake. The doggy pushed the two dads over. Max and Lizzie was my favorite. They did funny stuff. I think other people should watch it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hendrick Family said...

I did not love this movie so much. There was A LOT of girl-boy dating stuff in the movie between kids WAY TOO YOUNG to be doing that sort of thing.

HOWEVER...Anson is right...the funniest part of the evening was when Ashton pointed at the TV and said, "Look, Ma-ma...Hayden...right dere...on the TB." Aaron pushed rewind...and we watched it again. It was HYSTERICAL. This kid is supposed to be following his family out of this nice hotel...but instead, he runs back in, drops to the floor and rolls through the lobby of the hotel. His family turns and notices him only after he's almost done doing it. That is SO something Hayden would do to my dismay. I was shocked that even Ashton noticed that kid's behavior as something his goofy big brother would do. The kid on the movie had shaggy hair like Hayden's...so it just seemed like we were watching a scene from our own life with our crazy family member.

Hayden laughed and laughed at us laughing and laughing at him. He has dropped down in the living room and rolled across the floor several times today getting more laughs every time.

Always the performer!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home