Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Principal for a Day

If I was principal for the day I would let there be a pizza stand and an ice cream stand and a hamburger stand and a McDonalds…and Jack in the Box. I would make all the teachers get a demeriment and no school for the rest of the day. And, you could be naked at the school. And, you could have a food fight, make inventions, like the patty 2000. The Patty 2000 is just something that takes something that’s a toy and makes into real life. And you can make robots. My name if I was a principal would be kakkalakkalakkapoopoo head…and smelly bunny feet. And, you could fill the school half way up with water and you can ride a motor boat, or anything that floats on the water, or at least swim. So, does anyone want me to be their school principal? Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home