Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sick


I’ve been really, really, really, really, really, really, really sick.

I had to take a blood test. They put a needle in my arm. It’s called a butterfly needle. They had to stick me two times, and they promised ONE. I didn’t look at my blood because it would make me cry.

Then I had to tee tee in a cup. Some of it got all over dad’s hand! He had to wash his hands. It was funny.

Then I had to go to the emergency room. First it was 105.7. Then, when we got there it was 104 point something. We were scared. Well, I wasn’t. My mom was. She was actually terrified.

When we left, my fever was 102. Lots of people came. Hayden prayed for me. God taked care of me.

The next day, Hayden and Ashton wanted to see me. They gave me lots and lots and lots of love. Dad got me movies and books. The books he bought, and the movies he rented. Hannah brought me a book too! And mom gave me disgusting medicine. Bye, bye people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anson I am glad to know that you are ok. There were lots of people praying for you, and God did take care of you.
That's pretty funny about your dad's hand - did he get sick when that happened?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud, sorry you were sick, but I know a trick to take your mind off that pain. All you gotta do is come down here and hang out at the beach with me, the water is warm and the surf has been good for here(no where else).

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home