Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Monday, September 25, 2006

Anson's Book Review

This book is about toads, monsters, secret agents, disguises...and that was pretty much it. They are looking for Mr. 0071/2 who is Commander's Toad's cousin. He's in a disguise. There are 5 monsters...or four. They have to figure out which one is Mr. 0071/2. They do a little contest. They do a few contests, but the last contest, they know who it is. It's this one with a horn. They know it's him because there were flies in the grass, and the one that eated them would be the one! My favorite character in this book is Commander Toad. I like him because he is so funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger freemans4jc said...

Hi Anson. I think your book reviews are great. Thanks for sharing. I am really proud of
you for reading....keep it up!

Mrs. Cindy

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home