Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Monday, September 18, 2006

If Homey Could Talk

Once upon a time there was a little boy named Anson. The little boy named Anson, had a dog named Homey. Anson had three eyeballs. So, he went to feed his dog, Homey and that’s when he figured out he could talk! Sometimes he would tell him, “Squawk, squawk, squawker, squawk” like a parrot! Squawk, squawk, squawker, squawk means, “How are you doing today and give me some food!” So Anson said, “Did you drink some mutant juice yesterday?” He said, “I only drank some water. What do you think I drank yesterday?” Actually, Anson found out that Homey ate a parrot and that’s why he is talking like a parrot. He has to go to the vet. And, they have to put him to sleep and put their hand all the way through to the stomach and get the parrot. The parrot is really healthy! The End.

2 Comments:

Blogger freemans4jc said...

How did the parott live it Homey swallowed it and now you say it is healthy. I do not get you Anson

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anson... just wanted to say I love you and miss you a lot... Keep writing good stories, maybe someday you can have a book. I would buy it.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home