Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Operation Get a Patch

Hi Everyone,

I’m in Cub Scouts! I’m so excited! I got my book just yesterday. We get to learn sign language, get patches, you get to collect stuff…well, you just get to do all sorts of neat stuff.

We are doing a fundraiser.

My goal is to fill up my sheet. If I do, I get a patch!

Now, I know this popcorn is really expensive…like I don’t know why someone would pay 50 bucks for popcorn. So, if you want to just buy the cheap popcorn, which is 8 bucks, that’s ok. Here is what I’m selling:

Carmel Corn with Peanuts
11 oz. For $8

15 Pack of Microwave Popcorn Light or Butter
$12

15 Pack of Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn
$16

Chocolatey Carmel Crunch
24 oz. For $16

Gourmet Carmel Corn with Almonds and Pecans
26 oz. For $17

Cheese Lover’s Delight
(3) 7 oz. Bags for $30

Three Way Tin of Cheddar
(7 oz), Caramel (24 oz) and Chocolate Popcorn (22 oz)
$40

Five Way Chocolate Lover’s Tin
Chocolatey Carmel Crunch (20 oz)
White Chocolate Carmel Crunch (20 oz)
Chocolatey Pretzels (18 oz)
White Chocolatey Pretzels (18 oz)
Chocolatey Peanut Clusters (12 oz)
$50

I need 25 people to order to fill up my form!

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

You can email my mom if you want to order, or leave your order as a comment on my blog!

7 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Hey Anson,

I was once a brownie...that's like the girl version of a cubscout and we had to sell girlscout cookies in order to get a patch...so I DEFINITELY understand what you're doing here...have fun with it!

We would LOVE some Kettle corn-please put us down for an order of that...and let us know when we need to pay you. We can't wait--we love kettle corn...thanks Anson!

Happy popcorn selling!!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put us down for the cheap stuff! I LOVE carmel corn!!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

The Bacaks will take the cheap stuff too. You look very official in that uniform, Anson. Like you already know stuff that the rest of us don't. Very cool.
Except if you want to learn sign language you should come to our house!
We're proud of you!
jenn & the other bacaks

3:11 PM  
Blogger UW said...

I will definately buy something from you, but I will not be able to get them from you. So you tell me what you want and I wil buy it for you. I am fixing to start working a lot I can't come get it. But you tell me what you want and I will get it. I'll talk to my friends too and see how I can help.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Hey Anson!

That's way cool that you are doing Cub Scouts. I did Cub Scouts when I was your age. I loved going through the manual, learning new things, and getting lots of badges for it. I also loved doing the pinewood derbies--but I know you've already done this through AWANAS. I hope it's a lot of fun and I'm glad Kirby signed us up for some popcorn.

Love you, Anson!

~Charlie

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm poor and won't be buying anything, but I'd just like to say I support the fact that you are in scouts... Next thing you know you'll be taking climbing trips with yours truly.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good as always. Always happy to help an upcoming food distributor. Put us down for the:

Five Way Chocolate Lover’s Tin
Chocolatey Carmel Crunch (20 oz)
White Chocolate Carmel Crunch (20 oz)
Chocolatey Pretzels (18 oz)
White Chocolatey Pretzels (18 oz)
Chocolatey Peanut Clusters (12 oz)

Holidays are coming. You guys can help us eat it all up.

Love you

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home