Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Who Will Marry EJ?

Here is EJ.

I want him to have a wife.

Girls should like EJ because:

He plays dodge ball.

He loves Jesus.

He’s fun to play with.

He’s funny.

He’s cool.

He looks like he takes showers.


Well, not always.


I think he will be a good husband because:

He’s cool and funny!

He will work.

Get groceries.

Get gas.

Mow the yard.

Weed the weeds.

I think EJ’s wife needs to be a girl who:

Loves Jesus and is a Christian.

Be a really good mom, like cook and get her kids drinks and get them snacks, change their diapers, give the babies milk, go to church whenever EJ needs her to

Do what the Bible says.

Smells good

Will obey him.

We’re going to put a vote, then write them on the chalk board. Then, we’ll find three that we want, then the people will vote again on one of those girls…then whoever has the most votes wins to be EJ’s wife.

I’m going to be looking around to see which one I would vote for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hendrick Family said...

Sorry, EJ...besides deciding to use the second picture, this was all Anson. This conversation started today after he got a good talking to from his dad about complaining about every meal.

Aaron had left the room and Anson said...

Mom, when is EJ going to get married?

I said...I don't know. Why are you asking about that?

Anson said...

Because...what if I'm like this when I get married?

I said, like what?

Anson said...

Picky about my food.

I said...

Well, I bet it would hurt your wife's feelings...especially if you're picky about something as silly as spaghetti.

Then Anson says...

Mom, why doesn't EJ have a wife?

He asked tons of questions and decided it was a shame EJ was not married. I said, "Anson, why don't you write all that nice stuff about EJ on your blog. I bet that would make him feel so great to know that you think all those wonderful things about him."

However...Anson looked up from his spaghetti he was fooling with and said...very excited...

"Mom...we could put all that great stuff on the blog, then girls could comment who wanted to be his wife...then we could write their names down on our chalk board and vote like we did with Homey."

I fell on the floor laughing...and then called Aaron to tell him Anson's plan.

We love you EJ!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

This is too cute! Anson must really love EJ! Hope yall have recovered from KIDSHINE!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Hendrick Family said...

Holy cow you guys...

I loved all the comments on here that I deleted. It was all very funny. HOWEVER...we are not REALLY finding EJ a wife on Anson's blog!

I let Anson post his idea because it was precious...and motivated out of sincere love for EJ. Anson really does think EJ is one of the neatest people ever...and we agree with him.

We wanted EJ to know that he was talked about with such affection in our kitchen yesterday.

You bless us EJ...because you bless our kids so much.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home