Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Commander Toad and the Dis-asteroid

This book is about a toad and a dove. A dove is a bird. Yee-haw.

They caught all kinds of sorts of beans...black beans, french beans, green beans, jelly beans, jumping beans, runner beans, string beans, yellow beans...well they just got a lot of weird beans. So, my favorite part is when it said...



this is an audio post - click to play

The characters in this book are named, Mayor Dove, Commander Toad, Lieutenant Lily, Mr. Hop, Old Doc Peeper. My favorite character is Commander Toad and my other favorite part was when it said, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away!" That means, if you eat an apple a day, you're healthy, so the doctor doesn't have to do any work that day.

I think people should read this book because it is the funniest book in the whole world...not really, but you should read.

Word to your Old Doc Peeper,

Anson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home