Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, March 09, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

I went to the zoo with the Henrys. The zoo was in Waco. This is me and Patrick being silly. He's weird.

Do you see me? I'm throwing up...just my throw up is invisible.

That's me and Patrick drinking our Capri Sun. We needed a break, so we got a drink.

That's a giraffe eating. They have really tall necks. They have really long tongues.

That's some elephants. That is the biggest land animal in the world. The biggest animal is the blue whale. Elephants have big ears to cool themselves off. Elephants are called pachyderms.

We got to see Cheetahs and Harry Potter's owl.

It took a long time to get there, and I drove Mrs. Melodi crazy.

The monkey on the tight rope wasn't out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Anson. I did not know that elephants ears helped to keep them cool. And I am so impressed that you know the word, "pachyderm!"

Love you - Grandma

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anson,

Invisible throw-up is the best it actually doesn't taste as bad.

Glad you had a fun time at the zoo.

Been exploring lately? Say under a low bridge?

Love you,

G-Pa

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Anson! "Are we almost there? Are we almost there NOW? Are we there??? Huh?" ha! I'm so happy you got to come see the pachyderms with us and be weird ALL DAY with Patrick! We should definitely make road trips more often....only let's make them within 5 minutes of my house....

Melodi

11:21 AM  
Blogger The Campbell Clan said...

I've been to the zoo in Waco too, Anson. One of my favorite parts was the otter slide.

Josh C.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home