Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Monday, December 04, 2006

Tagged!


Mrs Chelsea is evil! She tagged me. That means I have to tell five things about myself.

Here are my five things:

1. I've been to Mexico four times in my life ... and I'm only seven!

2. I really like organizing things. I organize my Pokemon cards. And I want to organize all the movies in our house to put them in alphabetical order.

3. My favorite school subject is math.

4. I really HATE the noise that a chip bag makes when you open it.

5. My first word was "duck." I said "duck" when I was only six months old.

Since this game is called tag, I'll tag five people.
My five people are: Dad, Hayden, D.O., Matt Graham, Aunt Lynsey (but she'll have to comment on my blog since she doesn't have a blog of her own.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyns,

Always wondered why Rodman was sooooooooo unique. Now that you told.... the world makes sense.

To my favorite daughter inlaw.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home