Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, January 05, 2007

Two New Things


I got my tooth knocked out in the country, in Brenham at my Aunt Lynsey and Aunt Debbie's house. You can find me there. Not really. I was running and I ran into a barb wire fence and got my tooth knocked out. There was blood all over me. Everyone took me inside and looked at my mouth. I was feeling horrible. I was screaming so hard, I give it a million thumbs down. I did get calmed down. Took a bath. Got naked. Talked to my mom. Then I went outside and watched the fire works...and I also did some! Now my other tooth is loose and it's about to come out. I've been working on it ever since school started. It got really loose in bed last night. Because my mouth has been all swollen, I've been SLOBBERING!


I ate sushi! How exciting is that! I was wanting to do it. I didn't really have a reason why. I tried it, and I think everybody should eat it in the whole world. It sort of tasted like rice. I dipped it in soy sauce. It was good. I give it two chopsticks up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anson,

Reminder.......the barb wire fence usually always wins.

Sorry to hear about your tooth but good thing is, it was going to come out anyway. You just hurried it up. I heard you did pretty good during the whole ordeal.

Now your going to have two front teeth missing and Christmas has come and gone. Otherwise you would be singing - "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Anyway, while they are missing you know right where the straw goes when your drinking a milkshake.

Hey, Glad you like Sushi. When we go fishing we won't have to cook em. Just throw them to you and let you eat away. (I don't like Sushi but glad you do)

Love you.

G-Pa

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I just read your blog - you said: "I did get calmed down. Took a bath. Got naked. Talked to my mom. Then I went outside and watched the fire works...and I also did some"!

You didn't do "Nekkid Fireworks" did U? I am assuming there was a step in there - "Got dressed" that was just not mentioned.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Bacak said...

Anson,
You and Jax can form a club...an "I got my tooth knocked out traumatically" club. Both your Mom and I will likely never forget it.
And Anson, the fact that you like sushi makes me love you even more!!!! There is now a stronger bond between us, my friend.
Much love,
the Bacak Mom (jenn)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Ryan Price said...

I don't what's cooler...

Getting your tooth knocked out

or

Eating sushi?

I like sushi alot too! You should tell your mom to make it for Hope Group one night!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger texasmcvays said...

Sushi Rocks!
Mama McVay

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home