Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Times

When I got baptized, I was showing people that I love Jesus. You have to get baptized if you believe in Jesus, that he died on the cross and rose three days later. He sacrificed himself for us. I’m wanting Jesus to be the boss of my life.

On Sunday I had to go to a meeting because if you want to get baptized, you have to go to the meeting. In the class, Pastor Butch picked me up and put me in the chair, then leaned me down to show me how you get baptized.

When church started it was outside. I liked it that day. Pastor Butch picked me up and set me down and there was a little stair that I stepped on. Then, Pastor Butch grabbed my arm and pulled me down. I was glad I got baptized. I was wanting to get baptized a really, really, long time, but dad wouldn’t let me cause I didn’t really know what it meant.

Me and Sarah Lynn had a seed fight…and I won.

2 Comments:

Blogger D.O. said...

amen!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Hendrick Family said...

Is that kid awesome or what?

Anson, I am so proud of you. I was so happy to see you get baptized. I hope that you always remember that day as the day when you wanted to show everyone that you loved Jesus and wanted him to be the boss of your life. I'm sorry you had to wait for a while to get baptized, but I'm glad that now you know what it means and why we do it.

I love you,
Dad

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home