Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Saturday, March 31, 2007

If We Lived In Ancient Greece


Today my parents told me we were moving.

We could either move to Athens or Sparta. I could decide. I picked Athens. The reasons why I want to live in Athens is because there is a democracy, which means that there is a government ruled by people. A democracy is cool because a democracy is more fair. In Athens I would get really, really smart. And, people are kind to women.

I would NOT want to live in Sparta because you have to train when you are 7. So, you miss your parents. You go away to train. They make you swim in freezing cold water, give you a tiny bit of food and you have to wrestle a lot. I would miss my parents a lot.

6 Comments:

Blogger freemans4jc said...

I would want to live in the Athens too!!!

,
Sydni

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrastlin' is fun, but not on an empty stomach.

Nor with a tiger. Especially if he's hungry too!

Great post bud!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ryan Price said...

You are quite the expert on Greece my friend! What exactly did you mean by "people there are like women"?

Very interesting!!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like everybody in Athens is really smart, but everybody in Sparta is really strong. You explained all of that really well!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda Ness said...

hey anson its Amanda the one you tickle every sunday.....i would pick athens.....athens is way much better than sparta caz i had to learn about those to cities well see you tomorrow!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Hi! I have 180 sixth graders in Ohio who don't know this stuff...you sound like you've got great teachers! :)

I like your blog!
~Deborah :)
http://xanga.com/FidelicharisHouse

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home