Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, October 27, 2006

Cub Scout Camp Out


I went to camp and it was only for cub scouts. I mean it.

Mr. Matt and Luke came and got me and I had to get up at like 8 in the morning on a Saturday. That is my sleep in day. So, I was not very happy about that...but then, when I got there, I was glad I got up early to go. I got to do all kind of games, and I got to earn a badge.


This is a picture of me doing archery. I think it was pretty fun, that I may be buying a bow and arrow! I earned my archery badge, just they haven't given it to me yet.


This game is where we sort of like played bowling, but, we kick the soccer ball to knock down the bowling pins, that were bottles.

This is a three legged race. It was so hard!

At this time, I was only eating a snack, but snacks are my favorite things in about the whole wide world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home