Yo I've Been to the Year 3000

Friday, October 27, 2006

Renaissance Festival

On Tuesday, we went to the Renaissance Festival. What we did was, we were going to see Dead Bob, but we didn’t get to see it. And, we a show where they ate mud, played in mud, and had a competition in mud. I didn’t want it to get on me, but I didn’t think it was so gross that they ate it. We went to see jugglers. One of them, put a cup of milk on his forehead and he putted it on the floor, standed it up, got the drink, with out ever using his hands…and then, he got the drink, with his mouth and he drank it and the milk shot out of his NOSE!

It was fun to see my friends there like Jalie, Tyler, Kaycee, Patrick, Hannah, John Mark, and Mrs. Melodi. It was also great that my family went together. That was so great. I was glad that dad took 2 days off.



My favorite part of the day was the dragon what-a-ma-jig. You had to get a dragon egg, then put it in this thingy and then you say, “Roll ball roll” then it would hit the egg, smash it, then it would say something on the inside. Whatever it said, you got to pick whatever it was! My egg said dragon statue, so I got a dragon! It is red. Let’s all say red. Red. Red.



I think we should go to this every year, but if it was open every day, I would want us to go every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home